International School Employment Opportunities
We would like to thank the candidates who applied for positions at ISTCI. We are hiring for the 2019-20 school year.
Please send your CV and resume to email@example.com.
We continue to welcome applications during the year for substitute and future needs.
We employ Primary Teachers who:
- Are focused in helping children achieve high levels of progress in a happy and effective learning environment
- Are graduates with qualified teacher status (primary) and preferably at least 3 years’ successful teaching experience
- Are experienced across the primary age range
- Can demonstrate a thorough recent knowledge of the English National Curriculum
- Are committed to differentiation and SEN inclusive practice
- Can effectively monitor, assess, record and report on pupils’ progress
- Can work within and contribute to coaching and mentoring environment
- Have good interpersonal skills and work well in teams
- Possess secure IT skills and have good IWB knowledge
- Are able to contribute to the development of extra curriculum opportunities
- Enthusiastic children who are keen to learn
- A stimulating and supportive working environment
- Detailed information concerning the life in the TCI
Please contact us to apply for a position or request further details about International School employment: