We are delighted that you have expressed an interest in The International School of the Turks and Caicos Islands. As you browse through the pages of our website, please take note of our internationalism, innovation and creativity.
We hope that our academic and social strengths, our extra curricular programmes and our goals to meet all individual needs will truly inspire you to visit our wonderful primary school and take a tour of our facilities.
As a primary school in the Turks and Caicos Islands our goal is to educate, academically challenge and stimulate within a happy, fun learning environment.
All decisions made at The International School of the Turks and Caicos Islands are made with the child’s needs in mind. We believe that you will be able to see this clearly on the happy faces that you meet around the school campus. Our class sizes are capped at 18 maximum students.
Joining our Primary and Middle School
The following admission process is required of all families wishing to enroll a child at The International School of the Turks and Caicos Islands:
- Contact the school by email email@example.com or by telephone (946 5523) and make an appointment to meet with the principal. We will arrange a tour of the school for you and take the opportunity to inform you fully about our school mission and school community. At this initial meeting, we will explore with you, your child’s needs and discuss appropriate placement.
- Complete the Registration Form and Medical Form at your leisure and return both forms to the school, together with the registration fee of US$350.
- Copy the last school report written for your child and deliver to our school office, together with a copy of your child’s medical record, showing all inoculations received. Please alert the school of any medical conditions or medical needs that your child may have.
- Arrange for your child’s first day at The International School of the Turks and Caicos Islands. Initial, standardised assessments will be made in core subjects, reading and spelling ability and the results of these assessments will be documented to you, the parents.
- Termly pool fee of $50 for SK to Grade 9.
We look forward to making your introduction to The International School of the Turks and Caicos Islands a happy and rewarding experience for the whole family. Please do not hesitate to contact us with as many questions as you wish in order to feel fully informed.