A successful week of daycare at ISTCI
Monday was the first day of our daycare opening and the energy was palpable from the moment the children entered through the gates. The sound of laughter filled the air and we were pleased to have our very youngest children back at ISTCI to take part in fun activities and socialise with their friends.
Last week, we received our inspection to be granted permission to open as a Day Care facility for our children who are under 5 years old.
We were extremely pleased that the Environmental Health Department gave us their approval to open safely as a Day Care provider. After putting in place a whole host of measures to ensure that our early years children can come to ISTCI under the safest of circumstances, we are very happy to have been permitted to open.
Some of the measures we have taken include:
· children being organised into groups of no bigger than 10 including adults
· strict cleaning regimes in place with regular sanitisation
· children’s temperatures are taken on arrival
· hand washing at the gates at our handwashing facilities and regular washing throughout the school day
· following social distancing protocols.
· wearing masks and face coverings when social distancing is not always possible
As you can see from the photographs, they all had a wonderful time! It’s been such a joy to see their smiling faces each day this week.